Skip to main content

F/S 1935 Lincoln Model K axles,etc. Use with repro Duesenberg frame. $1,200

• george albright
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
10 Oct 2017 20:01 #33663 by george albright
Please share with your Duesenberg project friends with repro Duesy frames.: More photos avail. by email,just ask.Parts just removed last week locally from a rare 1935 Lincoln Model K limo that is being rodded by using the original frame but not the original running gear.(RODDER IS NOT ME!) Engine and trans went to the Garlits Museum Friday. I acquired these items from the rodder. Sorry no other parts. I believe these parts will fit Model K Lincolns from 1932-39.Front and rear axle. Rear axle has Timken stamped on it. Has boosted mechanic brakes with finned drums! Super cool. One original wire rim. Includes all 4 springs and all but two of pieces that bolt springs to the frame. The missing two are the front two that are an integral part of the saved frame. Includes torque tube and the struts that go from the torque tube to either side of the frame to create stiffness. All are excellent. $1,200 firm for the two axles, wheel, all springs,and torque tube and side struts. These axles will also fit on a repro Duesenberg frame. In 2006 I bought the Dee Howard Duesenberg parts collection. I received a repro frame that was rolling on this same type set of Lincoln K front and rear axles and springs. Rare stuff cheap!! Torque tube housing is 65 inches long. Front springs are 2 1/4 inches wide. Rear springs are 2 1/2 inches wide. (Duesenberg springs are 2 1/2 inches wide.) Measurement from center to center of the springs perches on the axles: Front axle: 26 3/4 inches. Rear axle: approx. 39 inches. Length of springs pulling a tape along the outside curve. Front springs approx. 42 inches long. Rear springs approx. 64 inches long. More photos of the axles and springs,just ask.

Will stored till picked up. George Albright,Ocala,Fla. cell weekdays 10-4 EST please 352 843 1624 email [email protected]
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.