Posting pictures

• xjn001
  • xjn001's Avatar Topic Author
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
03 Sep 2017 20:46 #33498 by xjn001
xjn001 created the topic: Posting pictures
How can I post more than 8 photos on each topic in the picture gallery? I tried to put all the photos of Cord 810 812 together and only can put eight on each post. I would like to have one post for Cords one for Auburns and one forDuesenbergs --please help me--I might be doing something wrong:ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2017 01:12 #33500 by Joe Holderman
Joe Holderman replied the topic: Posting pictures
Seems like they could all be in the same thread, but you'd have to reply to your own post each time with 8 more pics, assuming you want to post the pictures as attachments.

Otherwise, you can use a photo hosting website (like photobucket) and then you can link as many pics as you want, I believe.

Future Cord owner.

More
11 Sep 2017 17:45 #33541 by TroySherk
TroySherk replied the topic: Posting pictures
One thing I ran into was that I was trying to embed photos from my Flickr account using BBCode, but I kept getting a "too many links!" message. I was able to post one embedded photo and one link. I understand this is probably due to spam posts, but perhaps there is a way to grant permissions for more links/embedded photos for forum users who have an account that is a certain age or has a certain number of posts, or is "verified" in some other way? I previously used Photobucket to link photos, but now those photos are broken because they want you to pay to for third-party hosting or something, and I've seen other forum posts here with broken photos too because of that problem. They seem to be an unreliable host. I couldn't even find anywhere in my Photobucket settings that told me if I had crossed a certain threshold of third-party hosting or what. Seems like they just broke on their own after a while.

Photography Website: http://sherkphotography.com/
Facebook Photography Page: https://www.facebook.com/SherkPhotography

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds