Auburn replicas - Something to help the new purchaser out

More
22 Sep 2018 17:42 #35470 by ilikescars
ilikescars replied the topic: Auburn replicas - Something to help the new purchaser out
You are welcome to take a look at my original speedster if you are in the Chicago area.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Sep 2018 11:44 #35482 by mjnoe
mjnoe replied the topic: Auburn replicas - Something to help the new purchaser out
Thanks a ton, we may just do that when we are going to be in Chicago. I do appreciate the offer.

More
24 Sep 2018 19:44 #35489 by mjnoe
mjnoe replied the topic: Auburn replicas - Something to help the new purchaser out
Good day, thanks to you all who have taken the time to reach out to me so far. We have our eyes on a Glenn Pray '73 generation 2 and I wanted to confirm a few points so I know it is actually that and not another replica make.

The things I believe I can check to help confirm it would include:
1) the gas cap is on the drivers side
2) there are only 4 exhaust pipes, 2 per side and they are functional, not cosmetic
3) they all used a Ford v8 motor of the same era.

Is there anything else I could look for to confirm? Stamps or paperwork I should ask for or review?

• Jonathan Richards
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
26 Sep 2018 02:34 #35510 by Jonathan Richards
Jonathan Richards replied the topic: Auburn replicas - Something to help the new purchaser out
Dear Sir: The first thing I would do is contact Felix DeGeyter at Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. For years he was Glenn Pray's right hand man and is very well informed on Auburn replicars. His E-mail is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and his cell phone is Area 918/812-4070. Good luck with your search.

More
12 Dec 2018 05:59 #36117 by hanahana
hanahana replied the topic: Auburn replicas - Something to help the new purchaser out
it is wonderful

Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science

Moderators: Joe Holderman
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds