Cord 810 S#1586A

• jal
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Forum User
  • Registered
More
28 Feb 2023 14:50 #46876 by jal
Replied by jal on topic Cord 810 S#1586A
Porque no lo publicas? Sería de gran ayuda y utilidad para todos.

casa lopez

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Terry Cockerell
  • Elite Forum User
  • Registered
More
15 Sep 2018 23:04 #35428 by Terry Cockerell
Replied by Terry Cockerell on topic Cord 810 S#1586A
Thanks Jack. That copy of the story is very much out of date as the story has continued to grow and grow. I am glad to see that the story has been shared around the world and that it may inspire others to do some research on their own cars. You just never know what will turn up. I now have the Cord Workshop Manual that the second owner of the car had purchased. George van Nostrand in Canada had kept it when he sold the car in 1966. After discovering the original Handbook and a Salesman's Booklet that were in the possession of the second owner's granddaughter who lives in Georgia, George agreed to give me the Workshop Manual. It is astonishing what has survived connected with this car and that I was able to tap into it all.
The second owner was L L Merrill who lived in Hamilton, Ontario and worked for International Harvester

T cockerell
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1748 S

• Jonathan Richards
  • Registered
More
12 Sep 2018 17:05 #35407 by Jonathan Richards
Replied by Jonathan Richards on topic Cord 810 S#1586A
Thanks for posting this excellent article composed by current owner Terry Cockerell of NSW Australia. Terry will be pleased to see the posting. As you may know this remarkable car with amazing history is currently undergoing a complete restoration by Mr. Cockerell. Terry attended the 2018 ACD Club Reunion/Festival at Auburn, Indiana after a visit to the Connersville, Indiana factory location where the vehicle was made in 1936.

• jal
  • Topic Author
  • Senior Forum User
  • Registered
More
12 Sep 2018 16:38 #35406 by jal
Cord 810 was created by jal
History Cord 810.

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

casa lopez
Attachments: