Skip to main content

NEW ARRIVAL CORD 812

• Jonathan Richards
  • Registered
More
16 Feb 2019 03:21 #36645 by Jonathan Richards
Replied by Jonathan Richards on topic NEW ARRIVAL CORD 812
Welcome to the ACD Club Website , CORDURA ( aka Peter Morgan ) from an old friend in a wintry Chesterfield, Missouri. Say hello to #32114S when you see her in the shop. I am sure you will find the website commentaries of great interest. Stay in touch and see you on the road, Jack Richards #1080.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Cordura
  • Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
13 Feb 2019 18:20 #36632 by Cordura
NEW ARRIVAL CORD 812 was created by Cordura
Good morning CORDURA (Peter Morgan) here for the first time on the ACD Forum - I hope I don't let the factory smoke out of this borrowed computer. I am cronologically challenged and not computer literate, nor do I have a teenager in the house, so if you would like to communicate with me please call on the telephone (its the thing that used to hang on the wall in the kitchen and had a rotary dial). My number is 406 842 7655. I have about 20 years experience with these wonderful cars and drive mine (32114S, Clay Rust) all over the western USA on a fairly regular basis, often at speeds in excess of 80 MPH (the speed limit on Montana interstates. I do all my own work - rebuilding engines, gearboxes, upgrading oil pumps for more flow and better pressure, engine oil filter installation and more. Please contact me (by phone) if you have questions or problems that are driving you mad. Advise gladly given unencumbered by fact. Have a great day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.