Skip to main content

private messaging?

• 1748 S
  • Away
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
15 Apr 2024 21:57 - 15 Apr 2024 21:58 #48413 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic private messaging?

Has the private messaging capability been removed?  I used it often before, but for some reason I can't find where to send one now!  Maybe I am blind...

Wyn, From everything I have been reading the "new" website format doesn't have the capabilities for the private messaging so those of us that used it frequently are at a loss as is all our saved member communications. As was with the new rollout we were NOT given any heads up nor advised this was coming. Many are really upset about the loss of this great way to contact members. Now as it stands if you have no idea who is posting because all you see is a signon name and presently we have no way to translate that name to an actual name so we can communicate. I'm told by several different members including our president that this "problem" is being worked on. No idea how or when it might be fixed.  Originally I wanted to keep my name out of what I posted for personal reasons. So I no longer have those personal reasons so I sign everything I post so other members can contact me freely.....

Gary Parsons

Last edit: 15 Apr 2024 21:58 by 1748 S.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wynlaidig
  • Topic Author
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • Registered
More
15 Apr 2024 19:25 #48411 by wynlaidig
private messaging? was created by wynlaidig
Has the private messaging capability been removed?  I used it often before, but for some reason I can't find where to send one now!  Maybe I am blind...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.