Skip to main content

L29 Engine, Transmission, Differential for sale

• vintagerodshop
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
25 Jun 2023 01:53 #47351 by vintagerodshop
Replied by vintagerodshop on topic L29 Engine, Transmission, Differential for sale
Is this engine and trans still availible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rickekd
  • Visitor
13 Mar 2022 18:30 #45014 by rickekd
Tom thanks again for the engine. I got the covers off yesterday and found a very clean engine. Valves look great and the valve valve covers and gallery were clean as a whistle except for some mouse fluff. I put pictures on my post on part numbers. As a side note it had a 12 tooth pinion in it. Not trying to rub any salt in a wound just wanted to say thanks it thrilled me to death to find it.
Kory

• thomaslee
  • Topic Author
  • ACD Club Past President
  • Registered
More
20 Dec 2021 20:10 #44522 by thomaslee
For Sale

L29 Engine - #FD2169
includes Transmission and Differential. not sure what ratio the ring/pinion set is

The engine is mostly complete, and is on a stand. it's heavy, but it rolls. I removed the water pump and a few bits, that I will include with the sale

if you want it, I can help arrange shipping. and if you buy it, i'll even clean it up and get the dust/dirt off of it for you.

I have never had it running, but was told that it ran when parked (and ran on the stand)

this would be a great piece for parts or restoration of an L29. Since I sold my car, I don't really have a use for this anymore.

contact me at tomlee72 at mac.com or 610-212-5047. Engine is located near Philadelphia PA.
Attachments: