• Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
25 Aug 2023 17:05 #47635 by Sloth
Replied by Sloth on topic Access to Flea market forum
Thank you Gary for the fast reply.
Regards, Harm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 1748 S
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
25 Aug 2023 17:02 #47634 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic Access to Flea market forum
Hello Harm. This web site problem is shared by many members for several years. The webmaster is probably the ONLY person that can help you gain access to the for sale forum. But in the meantime try posting whats for sale in the Auburn forum. Others with similar forum issues just post for sale items in the forum for those car types. That way EVERYONE can see it. Hope this helps you posting things for sale when you can't get into the special for sale forum.

Gary Parsons

• Sloth
  • Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
25 Aug 2023 16:37 #47633 by Sloth
Access to Flea market forum was created by Sloth
Hello,
My name is Harm Slot living in the Netherlands, and longtime (35 years) member of the ACD club. During the 19-eighties I restored an 1932 Auburn 8-100A cabriolet. Two years ago I sold it, which (later on) I regretted very much. But live goes on, I am fortunate that during the clearing the estate of my SIL ( just another story) I unearthed the remains of an 851 cabriolet. My wife and I are still finding parts of it. Later on I will publish some pictures, till now we filled 9 large boxes with the smaller parts. The frame and sheet metal is another story   as they are large and heavy. My SIL still owns another unrestored 851 cabriolet, which my deceased BIL bought in 1963.
Now I have a question, I tried to get access to the 'For sale' forum, but can't find it. I read a lot of solutions, I tried them all including the cookies solution, but noting helped. Please would any of the moderators be so kind to help me? 
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Harm